It's fun to have someone to share pieces of my life with, I hope that someone is you ♥

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Too friendly?

Is being too friendly a good thing or a bad thing?


I’m trying my best to stay positive and assure myself that it’s a good thing but for some reason, I can’t. Okay, yes, it’s good to be friendly but too friendly? How friendly is too friendly?

Lots of my friends told me that I’m too friendly with people sometimes, even with strangers. They made it sound like it’s a bad thing. Back then, I didn’t see why but now, I kinda do.
Being friendly is a way to express that you would like to befriend with a person or you just want to appear welcoming/approachable. Being too friendly is just creepy. Well, that’s what some people define it.

I guess when you start being too friendly, people would start thinking that you’re faking it or you’re just creeping them out. I admit it, I’m the type of girl that gets too friendly sometimes. No. In fact, most of the time, I am too friendly. Here are the reasons why I think so:


1) I get too excited whenever I’m getting to know someone. Too excited that sometimes, I even find myself annoying.
2) I’m too friendly with both girls and guys. Sometimes, both genders think I’m flirting with them. Yes, even girls.
3) People say it’s mingling others’ businesses, I say it’s just me trying to be helpful and nice.
4) I talk a lot. I swear, I’m a nonstop talking machine! I tried stopping myself from talking too much, but as usual, I failed.
5) I like making new friends, I really really really do.


I couldn’t think of any other reasons. I sure hope there isn’t any more.
But honestly, this is just me. Why would I try to be someone I’m not just so people would like me. Sigh. I’m so creepy. Now, I see it.


Since I’m on holiday, I spend most of the time tweeting. I’m using a Blackberry anyway, so tweeting is literally a must. Since I signed up for Twitter, I made lots of new friends from there. Lots. Plenty. Hundreds. That’s a good thing, but I think I need a rest from all the making new friends thingy. I get hurt, yknow, by some girl friends but mostly guy friends. There were some that I actually liked, but they just simply took me for granted. So, I decided to deactivate my Twitter account. Shut myself out from Twitter world for the time being and try to be a little less friendly. It’s for the best. Goodbye @Naxreena.


The chick was supposed to move and dance, I don't understand why it's staying put. Haiyahhh.

I know that I don’t have many readers, but hey, thank you for reading 
Grammar errors here and there
Excuse me for that
Goodbye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment