It's fun to have someone to share pieces of my life with, I hope that someone is you ♥

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012

99 things that happened to me throughout 2012

1) I got to change my course from Physic Science to Engineering.
2) Ayah bought me my very own guitar.
3) Friendship bracelets and phone chains! Cc Zira and Yana.
4) A troop of monkeys stole our picnic that my cousins and I left in the buggy.
5) Met Ryan Higa, got the chance to even talk to him! Thanks to Zira.
6) First time ever, I worked as a staff at CoolStation.
7) I fell deeply in love with Niall from 1D.
8) I went online shopping for the first time.
9) I didn’t get to go to Big Bad Wolf 
10) I deactivated my Twitter account.
11) My shoes, the one that I bought for Raya, are just perfect!
12) Mak bought me a laptop, the one I’m currently typing on.
13) Sadly, it’s green but thanks anyway Mak 
14) I’m in the Language Enhancement Programme (LEP) which is pretty cool.
15) Yana gave me one of the best gifts I’ve ever received. A teddy named Alvin!
16) Received so much love on my Birthday; 16th September.
17) Birthday Surprise by G41 Family <33
18) Bought myself lots of blouses, yes, bought them myself for the first time ever lol.
19) Signed up for Instagram. Follow me; Naxreena.
20) Signed up for ask.fm as well. Ask me anything; Naxreena.
21) Was introduced by some people on Twitter to Team Starkid, they’re awesome.
22) Brian Holden, one of the awesome people in Team Starkid, retweeted my tweet.
23) Got to meet JinnyBoyTV!
24) Saw Girls Generation performed 5 songs for FREE at KLCC!
25) Gained new friends, some are nice, some aren’t much lol.
26) It has been exactly a year, well more or less, since I started wearing Hijab. Alhamdulillah.
27) Read all 7 Harry Potter books for the third time.
28) Ayah finally gave me the permission to drive somewhere outside Puncak Alam.
29) Bought more than 10 phone casings.
30) Banned from buying any more phone casings, but buy more anyway haha.
31) Tried to go for a hipster look, so I bought myself a spectacle. Something I regret buying cause I never worn it, not even once lol.
32) Baked Red Velvet cake and cupcakes for the first time, and I hate em.
33) I’m now officially in love with Ikan Keli. Thanks to Zira for introducing me to such beauty.
34) Tumblring is now one of my favorite hobbies. www.potatobasket.tumblr.com
35) My 5 years old little brother started his school life, well basically, kindergarten.
36) Best roommate I’ve ever had. Syaza Rosli, Jaja for short. Peneman setia ke tandas pukul 3-4 pagi.
37) Setia City Mall in Setia Alam was opened. It’s sort of my second home now.
38) Books. Books. New sexy-scented books. More books. BOOKS!
39) Bought myself more than 4 earphones cause they keep killing themselves.
40) I just realized that I actually have a mole on my left cheek.
41) Made this awesome Chemistry mind map. Helped me a lot in my exam. Got an A!
42) Signed up for Pottermore. Add me; AccioScarlet2306.
43) Ate at Kenny Rogers for the first time with Zira, Yana and Yasmine.
44) My bestfriend, Tonah, has finally flown to Canada to further her studies. I miss you.
45) Mutual color Baju Raya with ze familia.
46) Bought so many notebooks that I don’t even use.
47) Proud to say that I spent a lot of time studying at the CFS library. But it was last minute studying of course.
48) Still procrastinating at my best.
49) Was introduced to Slenderman by Asma.
50) Only succeeded to collect 4 pages. I suck, I know.
51) Joined Special Vocal and Percussion Class and learned a lot from there.
52) Road trip with Zira and Atin. It lasted for hours. It was an unplanned activity and was extremely fun indeed!
53) Travelled by LRT so many time, that I swear I can even tell the order of the stations from the Universiti station.
54) Stayed up till 2 to 3 in the morning for 2 weeks preparing the backdrop for the English Day.
55) Stayed up till 3 to 4 in the morning finishing tutorials that should’ve been done days before.
56) There were days that I didn’t sleep at all because I just couldn’t.
57) Dramas, I swear there were lots.
58) A second year student, but some lecturers and students doubted that. They thought I was a first year student, so some demanded to see my Matric card.
59) Spent a lot of time at Blok E, not to study, but to goof around with Yana and Zira.
60) Treated Fewauh dinner and a cake for her Birthday!
61) Addicted to Wendys!
62) Had dinner at Murni with Megat, Umar, Saida, Auni and Insyi. Awkward cause we weren’t that close.
63) Massive cookies distribution on my last day at CFS for this year.
64) Hugged more than 20 people on that day.
65) Held, kissed and snuggled some kitties for the first time.
66) Was chosen by my cousin to be one of the flower girls on her wedding day.
67) Zira gave me some souvenirs she bought in Japan.
68) One fine morning, I woke up and went directly to the toilet to look at my morning face. Bloated, reminded me so much of a potato. Since then, I was called Potato by some of my friends.
69) I was also called ‘Hamster’ by some of the G41 guys for some unknown reason.
70) Was given a red frame shades as my Birthday gift. Finally, a shades of my own.
71) Went a trip to the F1 racing track or whatsoever the place was called.
72) Zira came to sleepover for about a week during the holiday.
73) Money was spent so much on food, mostly junk food.
74) Painted my lips with green icing, and took many pictures of my not-so-sexy lips.
75) Helped lots of friends preparing so many kind of surprises.
76) Surprised lots of my close friends on their Birthdays with videos and stuffs.
77) Was the master plan for most of G41’s activities and trips.
78) Had so many crushes, didn’t succeed to call any of them mine.
79) Was friendzoned for the first time ever.
80) Finally gotten the chance to hangout with Lia, my sister-in-law-to-be, hopefully :p
81) Went for a trip to Petrosains at KLCC with Zira, Aina, Farah and Sara. We’d a blast!
82) Family members are getting close to each other. Such a blessing!
83) Promised a lot of friends that I would bring them out for an ice cream date. Haven’t kept the promise yet.
84) Learned how to download movies by using Torrent, and now, I’m good at it!
85) Is now more to a Pink Panda, than a Sone.
86) Watched all 3 seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
87) Was able to finish reading the Battle Royale comic in 3 days.
88) Got the chance to get to know my beautiful sistahh Tasha <333
89) Found a video of me swimming in a swimming pool. Awkward.
90) Went on the Rocket Shot (not sure if that’s what it’s called) at Genting Highlands.
91) Realized how much I’m in love with the bonding I’m having with my friends.
92) Bought a red backpack which I didn’t thought it will last for a year, but actually it’s still going strong! Lol.
93) Ayah bought Estima! Yay, finally, he got rid of the old green Citroen ugh.
94) Ayah also bought a car for me and abang. We’re sharing the car, so obviously my abang is the one who conquers it.
95) Watched lots of movies. Plenty. Hundreds, I bet.
96) Was hoping to get rid of this Blackberry I’m using and buy a new phone but since I got no money to do so, so no new phone.
97) Still such a crybaby. Cried while watching most shows, movies and even cartoons.
98) Became a huge fan of WongFu Production.
99) Learned lots of lessons. Still trying to change myself into a much better person.

There are probably more, but these are just the important events/things that I could think of right now. While listing all of these, I realized how fast time has flown. I swear it feels just like yesterday, all of these happened to me. 2012 had been great to me, Thank You for the memories. I do feel blessed, even though there were some events that I wasn’t quite fond of but all and all I had a blast throughout the year.

Happy New Year, everyone!
May your New Year filled with new hopes and sweet surprises.
Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013 


As usual, sorry for the errors.
Thank you and Goodbye xx

2 comments:

  1. Meh aku tlg komen.. panjang sangat, aku baca yg atas2 je. OK. A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atas atas tu sampai mana je kau baca? Hahaha A+ tu untuk ape?

    ReplyDelete